8.12.2009

Turning 27

A belated thank you to everyone who made a fuss over me on my birthday a few weeks ago. The last few weeks have been consumed by the house and the moving, but I wanted to back up a bit and make sure I let you all know how grateful I am for the presents and well wishes. I think it's wonderful that we all get one day a year to spoil the ones we love, and you all did a great job for me!

P.S. Pictures and updates of the progress on the new house coming soon.



Isn't that a fabulous scarf? (Thanks Mom & Dad)

Harper doing a little jig for me.


The obligatory birthday photo. (Didn't Eric do a great job at picking out this blouse?)

The grounds at our dinner destination in Wisconsin.


Me and my amazing (and handsome) husband in a gorgeous valley in Wisconsin, where we had dinner. You couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day!

3 comments:

mamasteph said...

Glad your day was so wonderful! You deserve it! You look fabulous in all your pictures! Love you sis!

Hair Goddess said...

That top is super cute!!!! Way to go Eric on picking it out :)

Biggie T said...

I'm glad you had a nice birthday in spite of all the house buying/moving stuff gonig on.