The upcoming Thanksgiving holiday got me thinking about what I'm grateful for (besides 2 days off of work!), and since Katch posted a list on her blog, I thought I would too.
1. My patient, wonderful, hilarious, intelligent husband
2. Harper - who is always excited to see me when I get off work (I tell myself it's not just because he knows when I get home he gets to have dinner)
3. My awesome, crazy family who I get to see very soon!
4. My education
5. Ramen/Cup of Noodle (I can't explain it, but it's true!)
6. Allergy Medicine
7. OBAMA GETTING ELECTED!
8. My landlord paying for the heat
9. Living in a place with 4 seasons (ask me again in 2 months)
10. Freedom of speech - and you all know I use it!
What are you all thankful for?