7.20.2010

Day-ly View

I'll admit it. I've been totally lax in updating this blog. My apologies to all. 

Since I am now 28!!! I am going to try to get back in the habit of writing, and that includes writing on this blog. The last year has been one of the most eventful and crazy of my life and my goal in this 28!!!th year is to refocus my attention on the things that I love and that make me who I am.

Why all the !!!s behind 28!!!? All I know is that my fingers keep finding the exclamation key after the 2 and the 8 come together. 28!!! See? It happened again! 

Ever since I can remember I have wanted to be 28!!! I have thought of this age as a magical and wonderful age where things would really fall into place and happen for me. Yes, this sounds a little hokey, but I think we can only judge that in retrospect. Maybe this really will be the year that I look back and say, "Man, when I was 28!!! things really fell into place and happened for me." Will I say this because it was inevitable or will I say this because I made it happen? Who knows, but either way it works, right?

As part of this 28!!!th year, I decided it would be interesting to try to capture at least one picture a day. For this initiative I've started a new additional blog called 'Day-ly View' (http://daylyview.blogspot.com/), where I will post these pictures. I've invited Eric to post photos there as well, so it should be pretty interesting. If you'd like to part of this experiment as well, let me know and I will send you the email address where you can publish photos right to the site. The more the merrier!

Anyone else have any ideas on how to make 28!!! the best year EVER?

2 comments:

mamasteph said...

First, I love the exclamation points! (Maybe if I try doing that with 30 it will make me feel better!) Second, love the title of your new blog! I'm excited to see what you post every day! Third, I'm glad you are back to blogging! I've missed it! You are a very talented writer! Love you sis!

TheKillerJ said...

28!!! was pretty good for me. I look back on it fondly, now that I'm 29?????