5.15.2007

He's Baaaaaack!

On an afternoon run the other day, Eric ran into Barcelona's most infamous resident. (At least in my eyes.) That's right, the Bare Barcelonian has not fled the city with the current pick-up in tourist activity.

Instead, he was making the rounds to local tourist attractions, sporting only a pair of sneakers and a practical visor, chatting up the crowds and posing for a slew of cell phone cameras. Eric reported that he was as comfortable as ever, gracious and polite to the group of tourists surrounding him.

It's like "Where's Waldo" but instead of desparately looking for the iconic man, you're running from him.

The only question is, if I run into him with a camera, do I shoot?

2 comments:

M {3 said...

Perhaps I will be grateful for my poor 50 year old eyesight when I get there..HAHA

Jessica said...

Patty! Spain sounds so exciting!!!!!It sounds like you are having the time of your life!! Keep me updated on this phenom. I love it!